Have you ever..

Filled with fun games for when you have some spare time on your hands!
User avatar
mimi1999
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 pm
Location: Either Sleeping, At the Yard or in Chat.

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:30 am

:oops: :oops: my mistake! Sorry Mads
Image
Image
Skylar: We bonded and then she just didn't get out
Roheryn ~Buck -Zombie/Peacock Mod Horse <3
Hershel the Zombie !TnT! - BoB Zombie
32 Zombies and Counting...

(*Nyx* + Kye)

User avatar
Camiracundus
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Lolland, Denmark

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:48 am

No, thank god.. that would be so embarrasing :oops:

Have you ever been approached by a stranger who told you they think you look beautiful?
Image
Equus Mare Registry------Forum Moderator - How can I help you?--------Equus Stud Book
Experiment BTA187-----------------Official Breed Designer-------------Equus Foal Orders

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:37 pm

-Comanche wrote:No, thank god.. that would be so embarrasing :oops:

Have you ever been approached by a stranger who told you they think you look beautiful?
Yes I remember one time this guy was a manager for a modeling agency and said I had the perfect face and that e would love to work with me but my mom legit said nothing and we walked away lol.

Have you ever been able to score a date with your crush? 8-)
Home of...
~:{Khalua}:~ (UhOh)
Dark Star (Seal Bay)
~Apples~ (Light Dapple)

Buster George
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 am

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~ wrote:
-Comanche wrote:No, thank god.. that would be so embarrasing :oops:

Have you ever been approached by a stranger who told you they think you look beautiful?
Yes I remember one time this guy was a manager for a modeling agency and said I had the perfect face and that e would love to work with me but my mom legit said nothing and we walked away lol.

Have you ever been able to score a date with your crush? 8-)
No but I wish.

Have you ever hated/disliked a person so much that you don't even like their horse(s)?

Echo
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:34 am

Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:08 am

Have you ever been dared to ask somone out? 8-) :o :shock: :?

DarkHorseAli
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:27 am

Echo wrote:Have you ever been dared to ask somone out? 8-) :o :shock: :?
No :lol: but even if i did i wouldn't make it into a big deal. I'm more of an extrovert so those kinds of things don't really get to me, i can avoid the awkwardness most of the time.

Do you ask your friends for advice and actually listen and do what they suggest? (For me...i tend to be the advice giver xD so I'd love to know if people actually take the advice and do something with it)
Image
Ali Ward (a.k.a CrayzehLady to some xD)

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Yes its wise to take advice :))
Have you ever fallen in love with someone at first glance?
Home of...
~:{Khalua}:~ (UhOh)
Dark Star (Seal Bay)
~Apples~ (Light Dapple)

Buster George
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:55 pm

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~ wrote:Yes its wise to take advice :))
Have you ever fallen in love with someone at first glance?

Nope.

Have you ever had a kid walk up to you, tell you were ugly then walk away? (I have, the little turd walked away laughing).

Color
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Buster George wrote:Have you ever had a kid walk up to you, tell you were ugly then walk away? (I have, the little turd walked away laughing).
No.
Have you ever been looking for something and later realized that you're already holding it in your hand?
Image

zoefox01
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:03 pm
Location: U.S.A

Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:18 am

Ewwww no!
Have you even gone Skydiving :?: :?: :?:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1464656609874.jpg
FB_IMG_1464656609874.jpg (142.02 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest