Have you ever..

Filled with fun games for when you have some spare time on your hands!
Buster George
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:04 am

Sort of. I've tried to make my friends look like idiots like screaming out the car window as we are driving by "What're those!?" or yell anything that comes to mind out the window. Pretty funny, on Halloween in a pickup truck and turning a chainsaw on and off to scare children and adults...

Have you ever changed out/dressed out in gym while you were in a rush and put shoes on the wrong feet, clothes inside-out and backwards and realize it when you get home after running around all day?

(I have... It is super embarrassing... :roll: :oops: :? )

Charlotte {CLMH}
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:11 am
Location: Give me a rare and ill tell you

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Buster George wrote:Sort of. I've tried to make my friends look like idiots like screaming out the car window as we are driving by "What're those!?" or yell anything that comes to mind out the window. Pretty funny, on Halloween in a pickup truck and turning a chainsaw on and off to scare children and adults...

Have you ever changed out/dressed out in gym while you were in a rush and put shoes on the wrong feet, clothes inside-out and backwards and realize it when you get home after running around all day?

(I have... It is super embarrassing... :roll: :oops: :? )

Yes :oops: Everyone in class looked at me like i was crazy

Have you ever changed out/ dressed out for gym with the boys in the boys locker room?

(I have :roll: Its weird, but they were all like brothers to me so it wasn't too bad (I made the boys football team))

Buster George
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:54 am

Well, with me being a guy yes, I have lol. :lol:

Have you ever went over to a friends house to spend the night and have to eat dinner there and don't like the dinner they cooked?

I have it was pizza night and I usually like pizza except for this one, on the top it looked like a regular cheese pizza and the bite I took I had an anchovy in my mouth which was absolutely disgusting (I hate fish in general ) and I had to eat the rest of the slice because I took it. I couldn't really say it was gross when they asked me how it was so I said it was good and they offered me more. And "I'm full. I ate before I came, thanks though!"

Mrylee
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:57 am

Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:18 am

Eww gross :shock:. Kind of :lol: More like during parties

Have you ever had to do a presentation and as soon as you get up to the front you forget everything you were going to say? :lol: everytime for me :oops:
 Image
Thank you Kurstyn
Forever Home to Level 65 Spectre Crimson Rush CD
Chat name: Morgan Rasnick
RUSH Ranch- A little bit of everything

Buster George
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:46 am

Mrylee wrote:Eww gross :shock:. Kind of :lol: More like during parties

Have you ever had to do a presentation and as soon as you get up to the front you forget everything you were going to say? :lol: everytime for me :oops:

Yup, I sometimes forget where my feet are and fall over my own feet, or just like start counting people or bricks in the ceilings and just start taking and "My prensention is abooout Gloobal 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Waaaarming... 9 10 11 12..."

Intentional Workshop
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Since Buster forgot to ask the next Have you ever... question, I'm starting one =)

Have you ever been totally obsessed by a TV show?
-----------------------------------Image
---------------------------------------------------------YOUR FAVORITE INTENTIONAL? HAVE IT MADE HERE!

User avatar
mimi1999
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 pm
Location: Either Sleeping, At the Yard or in Chat.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Intentional Workshop wrote:Since Buster forgot to ask the next Have you ever... question, I'm starting one =)

Have you ever been totally obsessed by a TV show?

Yes o.o Teen Wolf and The Walking dead all the way! Ya know you have problems when you rewatch all the episodes for fun :oops: :lol:


My question is.... Has anyone ever passed out/fell down in public? Like full on face planting the floor :shock:

I have :oops: Passed out in the Cinema and everyone was staring at me when I woke up :oops: :lol:
(Random Question, I know :roll: )
Image
Image
Skylar: We bonded and then she just didn't get out
Roheryn ~Buck -Zombie/Peacock Mod Horse <3
Hershel the Zombie !TnT! - BoB Zombie
32 Zombies and Counting...

(*Nyx* + Kye)

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 pm

mimi1999 wrote:
Intentional Workshop wrote:Since Buster forgot to ask the next Have you ever... question, I'm starting one =)

Have you ever been totally obsessed by a TV show?

Yes o.o Teen Wolf and The Walking dead all the way! Ya know you have problems when you rewatch all the episodes for fun :oops: :lol:


My question is.... Has anyone ever passed out/fell down in public? Like full on face planting the floor :shock:

I have :oops: Passed out in the Cinema and everyone was staring at me when I woke up :oops: :lol:
(Random Question, I know :roll: )
Yes :roll: I Ran into a pole in the 6th grade everyone was laughing
My question: Has anyone ever snuck out of the house :o
Home of...
~:{Khalua}:~ (UhOh)
Dark Star (Seal Bay)
~Apples~ (Light Dapple)

User avatar
Camiracundus
Posts: 858
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Lolland, Denmark

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Oh yes :lol: My mom was really nasty, so I'd sneak out of the house all the time.. usually by jumping out of my bedroom windows :roll: :lol:

Have you ever tripped over a wire you told yourself not to trip over right before you walked over it?
Image
Equus Mare Registry------Forum Moderator - How can I help you?--------Equus Stud Book
Experiment BTA187-----------------Official Breed Designer-------------Equus Foal Orders

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:37 pm

-Comanche wrote:Oh yes :lol: My mom was really nasty, so I'd sneak out of the house all the time.. usually by jumping out of my bedroom windows :roll: :lol:

Have you ever tripped over a wire you told yourself not to trip over right before you walked over it?
Yes clumsy ole me :lol: :lol:
Have you ever told your parents you hate them :shock:
Home of...
~:{Khalua}:~ (UhOh)
Dark Star (Seal Bay)
~Apples~ (Light Dapple)

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest