E.T Graphics *Open!*

A place to show off your artistic skills!
ashB<3
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 am

Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:48 pm

ShelbyB wrote:Just uploading this for Ash, may be a possible business partner for stable tags....;)

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rHGMLhY.jpg[/IMG]
Hehe :roll: please tell me if yall like it!
Lvl 65 Bob painted Sugar Uni.
Lvl 61 Bob Cloud Jumper
Lvl 73 Bob McNoogin
Thanks for the Signature sis! ~~~> Jordon Jane Johnson!!!!
Image
Image

Jordon's horses
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:15 pm

ShelbyB wrote:
Jordon's horses wrote:Chat Name: Jordon jane johnson
Facebook Name: Jordon jane johnson
Number of Horses (Limit 5): 3
Horse Breeds: Oops/ Orion/ Leopard appy
Horse Names: ~{Mirage}~ & ..:TITANIC BLUE:.. & ~{Reina Manchado}~
Your Brand: ~TROT
Slogan: Victory is the goal! Determination gets you there!
Type of Background (please don't ask for certain pictures): Like a field or Mountains
Favorite Colour: Blue.

Thank you :P
Pic of the oops:
Image
What's the m&t colour on the leo? Thanks for ordering!
its is Black :D
Image
♥ Proud owner of ~TROT ♥

Hannah{Bear}
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:10 am

Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:02 pm

I can join making them with you? You asked me if I want too? xD I have a lot of free time now to do them, so why not? ;)
Image
Tiger♥ ~ 2/19/14 - 4/19/15 RIP♥
♥Happy birthday Tiger♥
Thank you Cammeh dear♥

ShelbyB
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:47 am
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:12 am

Hannah{Bear} wrote:I can join making them with you? You asked me if I want too? xD I have a lot of free time now to do them, so why not? ;)
Well talk over pm tonight :)
Image

ShelbyB
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:47 am
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:45 am

Jordon's horses wrote:
ShelbyB wrote:
Jordon's horses wrote:Chat Name: Jordon jane johnson
Facebook Name: Jordon jane johnson
Number of Horses (Limit 5): 3
Horse Breeds: Oops/ Orion/ Leopard appy
Horse Names: ~{Mirage}~ & ..:TITANIC BLUE:.. & ~{Reina Manchado}~
Your Brand: ~TROT
Slogan: Victory is the goal! Determination gets you there!
Type of Background (please don't ask for certain pictures): Like a field or Mountains
Favorite Colour: Blue.

Thank you :P
Pic of the oops:
Image
What's the m&t colour on the leo? Thanks for ordering!
its is Black :D

Ok, I'm truly sorry that it came out rather blurry, and also I have had problems with doing the normal stripes lately...so I apologize that Mirage looks bad, it's also a little cramped...it's hard to focus on the background, let me know if you want anything changed around, I'm only happy if you're happy :)

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ItWN1D9.jpg[/IMG]
Image

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Shelbs your sigs are so good!! You have to teach me sometime :) Sorry about the mishap aswell im finding something else to give instead of the pinta :)
Home of...
~:{Khalua}:~ (UhOh)
Dark Star (Seal Bay)
~Apples~ (Light Dapple)

ShelbyB
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:47 am
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:50 pm

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~ wrote:Shelbs your sigs are so good!! You have to teach me sometime :) Sorry about the mishap aswell im finding something else to give instead of the pinta :)
Thank you lots, and I really appreciate that, I wanted her to stay with you :)
Image

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:58 pm

ShelbyB wrote:
~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~ wrote:Shelbs your sigs are so good!! You have to teach me sometime :) Sorry about the mishap aswell im finding something else to give instead of the pinta :)
Thank you lots, and I really appreciate that, I wanted her to stay with you :)
don't worry she is and has a new friend :D
Home of...
~:{Khalua}:~ (UhOh)
Dark Star (Seal Bay)
~Apples~ (Light Dapple)

Jordon's horses
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Ok, I'm truly sorry that it came out rather blurry, and also I have had problems with doing the normal stripes lately...so I apologize that Mirage looks bad, it's also a little cramped...it's hard to focus on the background, let me know if you want anything changed around, I'm only happy if you're happy :)

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ItWN1D9.jpg[/IMG]
Nah It's perfect Thank you!
Image
♥ Proud owner of ~TROT ♥

ashB<3
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 am

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:40 am

Chat Name: Ashlei Brown
Facebook Name:Ashlei Brown
Number of Horses (Limit): 2
Horse Breeds: Drop Bear, Cosmic Burn
Horse Names: .:|Atlantic Nike|:. Widow Winchester
Your Brand: FLASH
Slogan:
Type of Background (please don't ask for certain pictures): would like a Forest (dark) with the moon showing?
Favorite Colour: Blue
Other: I will pm you ss of the horses
Payment: will fill in later
Last edited by ashB<3 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lvl 65 Bob painted Sugar Uni.
Lvl 61 Bob Cloud Jumper
Lvl 73 Bob McNoogin
Thanks for the Signature sis! ~~~> Jordon Jane Johnson!!!!
Image
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests