KM Graphics CLOSED

A place to show off your artistic skills!
~Sara Elizabeth~
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:45 pm

-Koda wrote:
~Sara Elizabeth~ wrote:Are you all open for spots to do a siggy?
I am open, for something that isnt too hard ;)
Would my oops horses be to hard?
Image

KM Graphics
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: USA

Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:02 pm

[JAY] wrote:
Just to clear some things up... I will not longer be completing orders for somebody who was ordered from another thread with in 1 week of posting to mine.

I reallllyyyy don't want to fall out with other amazing signature makers, I don't want to be taking their customers (or them to take mine). I hope all can understand. Those who have done this and who's orders I have not completed will be PM'ed to let know I won't be making their signature.

Who's I have already done, on PM and this thread will carry on as normal. I did not realise this was a problem before a few minutes ago :)

Thanks
Just letting you know that I have posted this to my thread as I feel it is unfair on both of us to be put in a situation where either one of our efforts goes to waste! :)
That is one thing that infuriates me, people order from two other "businesses" and only uses one of them.
It's a waste of time for us if they don't even bother using the one we made. I think this is something we all should watch out for, that way we know whether to go ahead and make them one or not. Thanks for taking the time to contact us with this :) appreciate it!!
Image

[JAY]
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:53 pm
Location: In a race... one step ahead of you.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:23 pm

I totally understand where you are coming from :)
        • Image
                    • [JAY] has bred 885x12tp born foals!
                • OVER 2BILL WORTH IN PRIZES! HERE!

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:48 am

KM Graphics wrote:
[JAY] wrote:
Just to clear some things up... I will not longer be completing orders for somebody who was ordered from another thread with in 1 week of posting to mine.

I reallllyyyy don't want to fall out with other amazing signature makers, I don't want to be taking their customers (or them to take mine). I hope all can understand. Those who have done this and who's orders I have not completed will be PM'ed to let know I won't be making their signature.

Who's I have already done, on PM and this thread will carry on as normal. I did not realise this was a problem before a few minutes ago :)

Thanks
Just letting you know that I have posted this to my thread as I feel it is unfair on both of us to be put in a situation where either one of our efforts goes to waste! :)
That is one thing that infuriates me, people order from two other "businesses" and only uses one of them.
It's a waste of time for us if they don't even bother using the one we made. I think this is something we all should watch out for, that way we know whether to go ahead and make them one or not. Thanks for taking the time to contact us with this :) appreciate it!!
I was just thinking what if they saved it to use it for another time?
Home of...
~:{Khalua}:~ (UhOh)
Dark Star (Seal Bay)
~Apples~ (Light Dapple)

[JAY]
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:53 pm
Location: In a race... one step ahead of you.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:36 am

^^^^^

The way I see this issue is that I will never say to somebody "Hey, why didn't you use my signature. I spent so long on that" ... you know the rest! I feel as if it their choice, they might want to keep their signature for a bit more as they really like it. If they want to save it for another time, good, so be it!

But why would you order for a new one if you know that you want to keep yours for a bit more? I don't understand that... But hey, their choice! As long as they have paid me for completing it then it's all good!

But like I posted to this post, multiple orders is not okay in my opinion! I've already refused orders from someone ordering 3/4 times with in the past few weeks on other posts as well as mine!

Sorry KM Graphics :P
        • Image
                    • [JAY] has bred 885x12tp born foals!
                • OVER 2BILL WORTH IN PRIZES! HERE!

KM Graphics
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: USA

Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 am

Its good!!

I see where you're getting at ~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
But stuff like this has happened to me multiple times, where I make them a signature and they already done ordered from someone else and they don't ever use the one I made them. It's a waste of time to me, cause my internet\computer\electronic time is limited to 4hrs, sometimes not even that.

I'm with [JAY] on this, multiple orders from different people isn't okay, cause there is always going to be one that you like the most and don't use the rest of them, you don't even think twice of using that other persons hard work.

Personally, it just infuriates me, especially when I do manipulations cause those take hours, upon hours to make and you don't even bother using it?
idk... Y'all can do whatever but if you already placed an order on someone else's thread and you're waiting to receive it and you order here, I won't take the order.
Image

-Koda
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:40 am

~Sara Elizabeth~ wrote:
-Koda wrote:
~Sara Elizabeth~ wrote:Are you all open for spots to do a siggy?
I am open, for something that isnt too hard ;)
Would my oops horses be to hard?

Naa, ;) just give me some info and screenshots and it'll be done!
Image
credit to Skye ♥ Much love given!
Tehe.. Marnnz..
Image

~Sara Elizabeth~
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Kurstyn or Taylor?: Taylor

Your Name: Sara Elizabeth (I don't want it on there)

How many horses?: 3

Horse(s) Names:
Kenai **FLY
-Toothless- MAGIC
~*Wonderland*~

Horse(s) Breed:
White Tiger X Yellow Hamble
Halloween Red X Pandora Mane X Deer Tail
Halloween Red Roan X Blue Hamble

Horses Mane\Tail Color:
Black
Pandora Mane X Deer Tail
Light Blue

Gender:
Male
Male
Female

Your Brand: Chubs (I don't want it on there.)

Slogan: Racing past happily ever after.

Background: surprise me, clear, Disney theme

Screen Shots if possible:
 Image
 Image
 Image

What Gray-Scale(s) Would You Like?: surprise me

***Just include Slogan and horse names (: not my name or brand
Image

KM Graphics
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: USA

Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:59 am

KM Graphics wrote:Hey y'all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Years, I know I did, I'm patiently waiting for my birthday now
which is on the 10th :D

I was going to open back up my Gray-Scale Gallery, but I have to make some more Gray-Scales since Esquisse-Designs removed her DeviantART account
and if I use any of them to remake anything, it's art theft and I don't want anything to do with that!

When I get everything done, I will open everything back up and I would be glad if you ordered ;)

Other than that, y'all have a good day ♥
Add on to my previous post... I can't do art at all!!
My desktop, has been crashing recently, I get on it, the screen goes black, or it completely freezes on me, I have cleaned it out and everything I think it's just about did for anyways. The thing that sucks about it though, I won't have PS unless I get on my moms laptop, which won't happen cause shes always on it :|

We won't be getting another desktop sadly... just another laptop hopefully, cause I need something to do my art with O_O
If I don't get anything then this may be the end of KM Graphics...
Image

~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:58 pm

KM Graphics wrote:Its good!!

I see where you're getting at ~.:{LOLR@NCH}:.~
But stuff like this has happened to me multiple times, where I make them a signature and they already done ordered from someone else and they don't ever use the one I made them. It's a waste of time to me, cause my internet\computer\electronic time is limited to 4hrs, sometimes not even that.

I'm with [JAY] on this, multiple orders from different people isn't okay, cause there is always going to be one that you like the most and don't use the rest of them, you don't even think twice of using that other persons hard work.

Personally, it just infuriates me, especially when I do manipulations cause those take hours, upon hours to make and you don't even bother using it?
idk... Y'all can do whatever but if you already placed an order on someone else's thread and you're waiting to receive it and you order here, I won't take the order.
Totally agree :D ive only ever had one siggy lol
Home of...
~:{Khalua}:~ (UhOh)
Dark Star (Seal Bay)
~Apples~ (Light Dapple)

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests