Signature Business Do's and Dont's

A place to show off your artistic skills!
MightyMoo

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Hey Guys,

This is a thread to let you all know the do's and don'ts of the Signature business world as there has been alot of bad things happening to alot of the signature threads on This forums and as a Result i Have Currently Closed the Doors of mine....

Signature Businesses are a place where you can go to ask for that person to make you a signature, Most signature businesses will have a form or forms for you to fill out be sure you chose the correct form and filled it out correctly be clear with what you want the sig to have on it or what you want it to say, in most cases if the sig business owner wants to know something more they will either quote what you wrote and ask or they will PM you...

Basic Signature Form:

Ranch Name:
Brand:
Slogan:
Favourite Horse Breed:

In the Case of Lineart signatures or Manipulation signatures the form will be a bit more elaborate and ask for more information as the sig creator would like to make sure they do the best to get your signature right the first time....If you have questions or are unsure of what you would like on the signature the write that when you post your form...(Most sig creators like it when you tell them to do whatever)

Lineart Signature Form:

Brand:
Horses Name:
Body Colour:
Mane Colour:
Tail Colour:
Markings:
Slogan:

The Dont's:

When you recieve a signature be sure to thank the creator even if you don't like the signature as we do work tirelessly on these signatures as we enjoy making people happy, DO NOT- Get on your high horse and say i dont like it, or you did this wrong, you did that wrong as it is one sure fire way to make us NEVER want to deal with you again, If you dont fill out the form correctly that is your own fault you get what you are given deal with it....

The BIGGEST No No is post on someones thread asking if you can make one of their customers a signature, you will pretty much be automatically blacklisted by that sig creator and they will never want to deal with you, this is the worst thing for a person to do not only is it rude but in a way you are making a statement to the creator saying that you think they are too slow and incompetant to create a sig for this person....

RANTING on threads is another thing that really get the blood boiling if it is not your thread and you are not asked to comment then Please dont (We dont have a problem with others commenting about how good a sig is or giving FRIENDLY feedback) but if you are only getting on there beacuse you want to start trouble then think twice cause that person may just snap back and ask a forum mod to look into it which could get you banned....

PESTERING - Do Not Pester the creator We work at our own speed and you will get your sig when we are satisfied that it is good enough for public viewing, the more you pester the longer we are distracted the more time it will take to complete your sig for you....keep that in mind we are one person trying to do a million jobs

LIVE STREAMING - this is what some sig creators do because people like to come and watch how different people do different things and it is a good way for people to learn different skills on how to make sigs or colour linearts....Don't get on a livestream and pester the person as that is a sure fire way to get yourself kick out of there quick smart, it is there live stream and they would be happy to answer questions and have you chatting away at your own free will, but dont annoy them by say things like "Your doing that wrong you should do this" or "Can i have Control i'll show you what to do" it reall annoys us when people like that get on there....

Guys Take the Time to Read this two or three times and get it in your head that these businesses are run by everyday hard working people who enjoy doing it to make you happy, so please take into consideration that they have feelings too and as click Says "Words Do Hurt" so please, stop by and thank a sig creator for the worderful jobs they do and be nice cause if you don't play nice then there are consequences for your Actions....

To Those of you who have done these things you all know who you are, You better stop it or your going to find yourselves is some very hot water that your not going to be able to escape from (Maybe thinking about apologising - this may help a little)
~*:Many Do Not Understand The Unspoken Bond Between Horse & Rider, A Friendship Built on Trust, Admiration & Love, No One Will Ever Compare:*~ Richi<3

J Houghton ~Squidgy~

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Amazing Bree :)
ACCOUNT MOVED - to [JAY]

xXSnowAngelXx

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Good Job (: I love this! I'm sorry to hear that you had to close down your sig business because the sigs you make are absolutely amazing!
^Thanks Sarah <3
FB: Katie Alice Sutherland
Stud Book

Atwee921

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Nice job! Except feedback to number 1, sometimes I like people telling me what they don't like about the sig so that I can change it. But only when they ask in a NICE WAY not "I HATE THIS CHANGE IT!!!"
^^Color by me!

MightyMoo

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:20 am

Bump
Last edited by MightyMoo on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*:Many Do Not Understand The Unspoken Bond Between Horse & Rider, A Friendship Built on Trust, Admiration & Love, No One Will Ever Compare:*~ Richi<3

Jazzles

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 am

This boils down to, basically, :

1-Follow the rules set by the thread owner - always read the first page of a topic. ALWAYS!.
2- If you asked for a sig, and don't like it, just say thank you very much. No need for any other comments; you don't have to use it, do you?
3- If there are minor changes you want or clarifications, PM the creator nicely with multitudes of appreciation.

That's it.. No more and no less.
.........................................~Barbara Russell Handwork, moderator~

Moonspirit21

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 am

Nicely done. ;)
-Juliet VR, owner of the Arrow brand.

yummiecoke

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 am

*LIKES* thank you Bree <3 I'm still sad you actually closed your sig thread :(

Linnes & Greyscales: Aquasalt@DA | Colour: [JAY]
Thank you James❤

I♥Horses

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 pm

*LIKE!!!!* Thanks Bree 8-)
I have no clue if I will be back, I pop in chats sometimes, so if you need me PM me❣️

yummiecoke

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Jazzles wrote:This boils down to, basically, :

1-Follow the rules set by the thread owner - always read the first page of a topic. ALWAYS!.
2- If you asked for a sig, and don't like it, just say thank you very much. No need for any other comments; you don't have to use it, do you?
3- If there are minor changes you want or clarifications, PM the creator nicely with multitudes of appreciation.

That's it.. No more and no less.
Why i love you barbs and now your green :D lol had to say xD

Linnes & Greyscales: Aquasalt@DA | Colour: [JAY]
Thank you James❤

• Information