Dogs

A place to chat about (almost) anything that's not related to Horse Academy
jami

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:14 pm

My dog Storm is VERY hyper and loves to chew things, so it's very difficult to buy him a toy that he will not destroy in 5 minutes :lol: I was wondering if anyone had a any recommendations for toys that are hard to chew a part. He is a wiemeraner and German short haired pointer mix
Racing ~ Breeding Information
Home To...
|~Toruk~| JET- Kabuki Level- 72+
Dream Catcher HOUND- Deathly Hollow

Camiracundus

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Nylabone Durable Dental Dinosaur is *great*. It's originally meant as a way of keeping the dogs teeth healthy, but they're nearly impossible to chew through!

Goughnuts Guaranteed Indestructible Dog Toy is fantastic as well; it's a green-ish doughnut shaped toy that is extremely hard to chew through, even for the dogs with incredible jawpower.

And if you don't mind squeaky toys, Kyjen Squirrel Squeaker is a good one. It's a flat looking plush squirrel that has up to 16 pockets with squeaky toys build in; it's not indestructible, but it lasts a lot longer than other squeaky toys!
Equus Mare Registry------Forum Moderator - How can I help you?--------Equus Stud Book
Experiment BTA187-----------------Official Breed Designer-------------Equus Foal Orders

• Information