Equus Foal Orders ~ Open for business!

Having trouble breeding a horse or need some advice? This is the place!
Camiracundus

Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Welcome to Equus Foal Orders and Foal Records!

This is where you can order your very own Equus foals directly from the breeder, ensuring the best prices and the best quality.

To order foals from me, you will need to follow certain thread rules. They are as follows;

• You cannot have an active order post; if you've ordered once and I'm not finished with that order, you have to wait until I am before ordering new foals.
• You must let me know which stud(s) and mare(s) you want the foals from - the available studs can be found at Equus Studs and Studbook and the available mares can be found at Equus Mare Registry. I only breed Flat Track Bully / Professional / Adaptable / Flat Racer / Front Runner personality horses.
• You must let me know how many foals you want, what tps they are to be born with as well as what genders they should be.
• You must let me know if you want a specific apparel on them, such as the beauty bases, patterns and manes and tails. I have all coats, patterns and mane and tail combinations available except for the Orange bones. If you have all the apparel you need, don't specify anything in this area and you will get the foal to equip yourself.
• You must specify if you want the foals to have specific names, and if so, what you want them to be named.
• If you pay in cash, you must be prepared to pay the price of the foal(s) when posting your order. The price of foals can be found on this topic.
• If you pay in Academy Dollars, you must be prepared to send the Academy Dollars required to breed the rare(s) of your choice. You can read more about this further down this thread.
• You must pay the full amount when picking up the foals when you pick up - no exceptions.
• You can only order up to 5 foals at once.

As for ordering rare foals, this is only available if you send me the Academy Dollars needed for vitamins. The breeding pair must be in my Mare Registry and Stud Book - if I don't have the pair you are looking for, check back later; new rares are added regularly. I will use the vitamins on getting you the foal(s) you're wanting; any lesser tp'd foals will be donated unless requested otherwise. Eventual leftover vitamins will be kept by me as partial payment. It is recommended to send Academy Dollars according to amount of rares wanted. Only 80% vitamins will be used, and must be paid for accordingly. A single 80% vitamin costs 20 Academy Dollars; a bundle with 8x80% vitamins cost 100 Academy Dollars. The bundle is recommended as it is the cheapest and surest way to achieve what you want. In order to transfer Academy Dollars, you must have purchased then within the last 24 hours. The minimum amount of transferable Academy Dollars is 50.

Studbook and Mare Registry can be found here
Equus Studs and Studbook
Equus Mare Registry

Popular Breeding Combinations can be found here
Not enough data received to list popular combinations

Current foal orders and progress can be found here

Finished foal orders can be found here
Antonio Alvarez - 12tp regular filly
Antonio Alvarez - 12tp regular colt
Kalli Rose - 12tp Void filly
Danielle Era - 12tp Harmony
Danielle Era - 12tp Lepidolite
Danielle Era - 12tp regular filly
Danielle Era - 12tp regular colt
Maya Ray Hudson - 12tp regular filly x 3
Scott Foster - 12tp Silver Bullet
Nicky Killon - 12tp Void filly
Lisse Heynen - 12tp Void filly
Charlotte Manley - 12tp Void filly
Charlotte Manley - 12tp regular filly
Charlotte Manley - 12tp regular colt
Kalli Rose - 3x12tp regular fillies
Kalli Rose - 2x12tp regular colts
Country Cowboy - 12tp Delta Blues
Jane - 12tp Palomino
Hoyt - 12tp Galaxy Tiger
Jessica Alpha - 12tp Void
Taylor Murawski - 12tp Mambo
Taylor Murawski - 12tp Pink Neon
Taylor Murawski - 12tp Black Roan

Prices for foals can be found here.
Prices for rares vary depending on the difficulty of the breeding combination. Prices for rares must be paid on top of the ADs required for vitamins. It is up to you if you want to pay cash or Academy Dollars.

10tp regular: 250.000
11tp regular: 1.000.000
12tp regular: 2.500.000

10tp rare: 5.000.000 to 10.000.000
11tp rare: 10.000.000 to 25.000.000
12tp rare: 80.000.000 to 250.000.000 or 50 Academy Dollars to 100 Academy Dollars
Equus Mare Registry------Forum Moderator - How can I help you?--------Equus Stud Book
Experiment BTA187-----------------Official Breed Designer-------------Equus Foal Orders

marleydog

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Cam I am looking for a 12tp female Jewel and also a 12tp Fire Appy would be very grateful :D

Camiracundus

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:07 pm

marleydog wrote:Cam I am looking for a 12tp female Jewel and also a 12tp Fire Appy would be very grateful :D
Hi Lorraine! I'm only currently breeding rares if people send me the ADs I need for vitamins! I have L45 breeders for both of those pairs however, but you would need to send me ~100 ADs for vitamins for me to breed rares with :)
Equus Mare Registry------Forum Moderator - How can I help you?--------Equus Stud Book
Experiment BTA187-----------------Official Breed Designer-------------Equus Foal Orders

marleydog

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:31 am

What I will do Cam is send ADS but will have to wait just now as I have someone training for me and need to pay in ADS so when I buy them to pay her I will pay you too will let you know in chat when I do it how many ADS was it again? Oops silly me just seen lol also can I ask if you still do sigs think I can do with a new one mine is a little out of date lol
Lorraine

Camiracundus

Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:21 am

marleydog wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:31 am
What I will do Cam is send ADS but will have to wait just now as I have someone training for me and need to pay in ADS so when I buy them to pay her I will pay you too will let you know in chat when I do it how many ADS was it again? Oops silly me just seen lol also can I ask if you still do sigs think I can do with a new one mine is a little out of date lol
Lorraine
Hi again Lorraine!

You just let me know when you'll send me some ADs; depending on the amount of rares you want, I estimate I need 3 80% vitamins per rare which means it would be the cheapest to do would be to send me 100ADs. 100 ADs will get me 7x80% vitamins, which should be enough for perhaps 2 12tp rares of your choosing :)

As for signatures, I do still make signatures in the style like my current one; PM me on here or on FB with what you'd like and we'll work something out!

marleydog

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:16 pm

thank you for my wonderful new sig Cam I am well chuffed

Camiracundus

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:50 pm

marleydog wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:16 pm
thank you for my wonderful new sig Cam I am well chuffed

You are most welcome! It's a pleasure to have you as a client :)

Danielle+Avalanche

Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Hey Cam, I was wondering if you could breed me a Lepidolite and a Harmony? Both 12 tps but gender doesn't matter. I'm buying ADs tomorrow so i can pay you then. My chat name is Danielle Era, btw

Camiracundus

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:34 pm

All orders completed; foal orders will from here in out be the only way to acquire Equus regulars.

Kalli Rose H

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Hey Cam,

I'd like 5 foals. 3 fillies and 2 colts. Here's the list of mare and stud combinations I'd like.

Adaro and Assaku.
Amandur and Dispari.
Auriel and Ethilia.
Battlefield and Flicka.
Beautiful Nightmare and Glimmer.

I'd also like one of the fillies to have the white beauty base, one of the colts to have the black beauty base, another filly to have cream beauty base, chocolate beauty on the last filly and grey beauty on the second colt.

Thank you :)
Kalli Rose H.

• Information