Fishi Foal Orders & Foal Sales. OPEN

Having trouble breeding a horse or need some advice? This is the place!
Fishi

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:08 am

Hello you who is reading this. How are you today? I myself am pretty good. While writing this post that is.

I am Fishi and this is my foal orders. *lets off fireworks*
Anyway, I only breed champs horses and I sometimes leave the game suddenly and go for a while.. though 99.99% of the time I'm reachable on facebook. If you want a foal but cant afford these, come hangout in chat I normally give away unwanted stock or 10/11tp born rares. I will also have foals and horses on my studbook under my up for grabs section at any time, so check there before you order.

PLEASE NOTE!
Perfect Personality and Placement TO ME is: Talent placement of; 2,2,2,2,0,0,2,0,2, with a Personality of; Max RLLLR
You will have a week to pick up your foal, unless you have given me a reason as to why you cant. Eg, life. Any uncollected foals will be put up for sale in my studbook.
I will only be breeding with stock that has 2/3 talent points in breeding. Unless requested, I will be breeding with any of my mares and the stud I am using at that point in time.
PLEASE do not order rares if you do not wish to send ADs. I may open this for AD less orders if I have a stack of sitting vits.
**Ordering rare foals is available AT ANY TIME if you send me the Academy Dollars needed for vitamins.

LINKS
Studs - Quick Overview
Mares - Quick Overview
Up For Grabs!
Studs - Detailed
Mares - Detailed

Current Orders!

Filled Orders!
Last edited by Fishi on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Fishi

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:08 am

Regular Foal Prices.

Okay so they may be cheap, they may be expensive but YOLO! Does anyone even say that anymore?

**PLEASE NOTE! PERFECT PLACEMENT AND PERSONALITY TO ME IS: Talent placement of; 2,2,2,2,0,0,2,0,2, with a Personality of; Max RLLLR

I don't do foal orders on 11tp borns! Though you can often find them on the market for under 100kish.

12tp borns with PERFECT placement and personality:
100m

12tp born with PERFECT Placement and DECENT personality:
85m

12tp born with DECENT Placement and PERFECT Personality:
80m

12tp born with WHATEVER Placement and Personality: Please note, this is whatever I get. It could be any of the above.
50m

12tp born with ANY of the above BUT with certain DAM/SIRE:
+60m to price.
Last edited by Fishi on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fishi

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:09 am

Rare Foal Prices.

**PLEASE NOTE! PERFECT PLACEMENT AND PERSONALITY TO ME IS: Talent placement of; 2,2,2,2,0,0,2,0,2, with a Personality of; Max RLLLR

PLEASE do not order if you do not wish to send ADs. I may open this for AD less orders if I have a stack of sitting vits.
**Ordering rare foals is available AT ANY TIME if you send me the Academy Dollars needed for vitamins.

The breeding pair must be in my Studbook AND of lvl 30+ - if I don't have the pair you are looking for, I obviously cant do that breed. I will use the vitamins on getting you the foal(s) you're wanting; any lesser tp'd foals will be donated unless requested otherwise. Eventual leftover vitamins will be kept by me as partial payment. It is recommended to send Academy Dollars according to amount of rares wanted. Only 80% vitamins will be used, and must be paid for accordingly. A single 80% vitamin costs 20 Academy Dollars; a bundle with 8x80% vitamins cost 100 Academy Dollars. The bundle is recommended as it is the cheapest and surest way to achieve what you want. In order to transfer Academy Dollars, you must have purchased then within the last 24 hours. The minimum amount of transferable Academy Dollars is 50.
**I am open to ADs as payment, Breeds that need 2 regs, will be bred with my go to mares and whatever studs I am breeding with at the time. If you want a certain mare or stud, please state and understand that you will need to pay for the extra cost, this is also the same for rare combos if I have more than one of them.

11tps born

11tps are normally sold on market or given away in chat, these will be cheaper then buying them here.
**Be sure to check my studbook for some being listed under up for grabs before ordering!**

11tp born with PERFECT Placement and Personality
100m

11tp born with PERFECT Placement and DECENT personality:
85m

11tp born with DECENT Placement and PERFECT Personality:
85m

11tp born with WHATEVER Placement and Personality: Please note, this is whatever I get. It could be any of the above.
50m

11tp born with ANY of the above BUT with certain DAM/SIRE:
+50m to price.

12tps born

12tp borns with PERFECT placement and personality:
500m

12tp born with PERFECT Placement and DECENT personality:
250m

12tp born with DECENT Placement and PERFECT Personality:
250m

12tp born with WHATEVER Placement and Personality: Please note, this is whatever I get. It could be any of the above.
100m-300m

12tp born with ANY of the above BUT with certain DAM/SIRE:
+500m to price.
Last edited by Fishi on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Fishi

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:09 am

Foal order forms!

I like easy, lazy stuff so copy the below form and fill it out.

Regular Foal Order
Chat Name:
Personality:
Placement:
Amount:
Dam (Optional):
Sire (Optional):
TOTAL DUE:

Rare Foal Order
Chat Name:
Personality:
Placement:
Amount:
Dam (Optional):
Sire (Optional):
Breed:
TOTAL DUE:

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE!
Last edited by Fishi on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mimi1999

Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:12 pm

are you okay Kayla? :lol:
Skylar: We bonded and then she just didn't get out
Roheryn ~Buck -Zombie/Peacock Mod Horse <3
Hershel the Zombie !TnT! - BoB Zombie
32 Zombies and Counting...

(*Nyx* + Kye)

Fishi

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:54 am

mimi1999 wrote:are you okay Kayla? :lol:
I wanted to get some posts in and did not feel like putting random letters in :roll: :lol: :oops:
Formally known as Kayla Zoe.

Fishi

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Okay so I am FINALLY Opening these. Woot.
Formally known as Kayla Zoe.

• Information