|ERA| Foal Orders

Having trouble breeding a horse or need some advice? This is the place!
Jordon's horses

Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:42 pm

silversskyz wrote:Your foals are ready :)!
Are you on ha? x
♥ Proud owner of ~TROT ♥

silversskyz

Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Yeah!
Sadie Lapiers - Owner of the |ERA| brand

silversskyz

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:09 am

Bump :)

silversskyz

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:54 am

Bump!

draco572

Tue May 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Facebook Name: Erin Rasnick
Desired Name For Foal: does not matter
Desired TPs: 11 or 12 born, TL
Desired Breed (Chosen from my breedable list): Leo appy, Black appy, brown appy, tiger, Rose bay, golden horse, regular and golden tiger.
# Of Foals: 8
Gender of Foal(s): female
Desired Sire: you choose
Desired Personality (FTB or BR): FTB
Other: take your time doing this I am just working on getting horses for max left breeding :D
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/7aP54JF
Thank you Alyssa for the amazing Signature!
Forver home to my raffle intent Charlie the Unicorn!
Proud owner of the Roy@l Brand
Roy@l Ranch Racing
Roy@l Ranch Training
Intent Blog

silversskyz

Thu May 19, 2016 7:02 am

Oh gosh so many :'O haha Errr well I dont really have much access to AD as of now and I'd have to win all my vits, and I don't even know how old my mares are! But, I will try my best :)

Humble Horse

Thu May 19, 2016 9:34 am

Hi Sadie, as discussed on previous thread I am interested in placing a foal order...

Facebook Name: Sally Bond
12TP born Regular Breed, Filly
Desired Sire: Caramello SHINE, 777 Man O War @--, Duke of Hazzard {LSS} or Zombalicious |M.T|
I would prefer a FTB, however if the stallion's personality does not match, as close to this as possible.

No hurry, I am just looking to expand my bloodlines and work towards desirable personalities.

Thank you! :)
fbhhgrha

silversskyz

Thu May 19, 2016 2:58 pm

Alright :)! I'll work on getting a foal from one of these boys :) I'll try with the 777 stud first though, the only reason he is not listed in my stud book is because he is not leveled high enough to have full TL boxes filled along with his breeders boxes :) but he is available as long as you know it might take longer to get a good filly from him xD :)

Humble Horse

Thu May 19, 2016 3:11 pm

silversskyz wrote:Alright :)! I'll work on getting a foal from one of these boys :) I'll try with the 777 stud first though, the only reason he is not listed in my stud book is because he is not leveled high enough to have full TL boxes filled along with his breeders boxes :) but he is available as long as you know it might take longer to get a good filly from him xD :)
Hi Sadie, thank you!

Apologies—I assumed Man O War was the stallion we were discussing about, however a filly from a direct 777 stallion would be wonderful. I remember Man O War from when Danita had him and what a lovely boy he is! It is nice to see he is still around.

Also Caramello is up at Level 50, wow! I am grateful for so many SHINE that have a beautiful home with you.

I fully understand the delay of 12TP foals by stallions who do not carry the breeder TP, as I too am in the same situation. What a poor descision for the game and breeding situation.

Many Thanks,
Sally
fbhhgrha

silversskyz

Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:24 am

Bump! I am making major changes to my ranch. Foal orders will be closed until I have gotten more breeders!

• Information