The chatbox

If you wish to suggest improvements to Horse Academy this is the place!
Color

Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi.
I've been thinking about the chatbox. First of all - why doesn't the chatbox update new messages in the top instead of the botton so you don't have to scroll down all the time? It jumps up and down which force you to update the game now and then just to keep the chat conversation short so it doesn't bug you with all scrolling. It's worst in the phone... isn't always easy to scoll down when it jumps.

Second. Why doesn't the chat follow to the races? I'm always so curious about the things other people are chatting about but I always have to choose. Chatting in HA or racing. I dislike that choice because I want to do both. Lol. I mean the game doesn't really refresh the side because you can see new messages when you get back from the race and is still active in that way other people can trade you when you're racing. So it must be connected somehow.

Just some thoughts from me! :roll:

Moriarty ~Ares

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 pm

I think the chat is meant to jump up to the last message you saw / were active for, so you can read the conversation from there onwards - Sometimes I find it jumps anyway, but if you just click the down arrow, it should take you straight to the bottom anyway without scrolling as such. I agree at times it is annoying, but otherwise a small problem.

As for the chat following on to the race screen - Some people might find it annoying to see a big chat box on the race screen; it only takes you away from chat until the race ends anyway. I find myself able to do both, even if I have to occasionally read up what's been said for a couple of seconds and reply. :)

But, HA3D is very close now anyway and chat style is redesigned, so some of these issues will probably be fixed / thought about :P
"I'm Taking Back the Crown, So Close I can Taste it, I See what's Mine and Take it!"

Color

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:30 am

I hope that chat will get better in HA3D. It's a minor problem on the computer but harder on the phone. I can click down the arrow there too but it's harder to grab. Guess I've to big fingers lol. I really like the chat and being able to communicate with other players, that's why I would like the chat just to work. HA wouldn't be the same for me without the chat <3

• Information