Special Breed help

If you wish to suggest improvements to Horse Academy this is the place!
Michael

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:25 am

Would it be possible to list exactly what's required for a special breed,so if I need to buy things using Academy Dollars I know exactly where to get it?For example I want to bred myself a moonicorn, I should be able to look up what I need to do to get it.

lullrich

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:10 pm

:D Actually one of our players is making a guide that says specifically what you are asking .. Even tho the breeding section does show the combo for the rares right under the choose male tab, it is very hard to see them.
But, for a moonicorn you would need a Silver Moonstone and another horse with a moonstone coat (so another silver moonstone or just a reg Moonstone ( if there is no mane or tail in the picture it means that the color of mane and tail makes no difference)

This is a work in progress but she has made good headway so far =D
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62946

Jazzles

Wed May 04, 2016 2:33 am

Of course, remember that not all breeds are breed-able all the time - only the ones on the breeding list are available!

Also, what was used to breed a special may not be the exact same combo the next time it becomes available to breed (although we try, we do like to shake things up, to make sure you're paying attention!)
.........................................~Barbara Russell Handwork, moderator~

• Information