Call me Lumos

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to introduce yourself to everyone.
~Mischief Managed~

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:37 am

Hi, my name is ~Mischief Managed~ but most call me LUMOS or Mischief. If you can't tell I am a huge Harry Potter nerd.

I found HA mid October of 2017. I went looking for games to play on facebook to take my mind off of my paternal grandma's eminent death and happened across HA. I was hooked from the start.

I have a form of Muscular Dystrophy called Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 2. I have a lot of time on my hands and HA helps keep my mind occupied. With all the free time I have I established myself as a fast and reliable high level trainer in the matter of a few weeks. From October 17th to today I have trained over 414 horses for others with 36 being to 100 from various start levels. I now only take on training if the deal intrigues me.

I tend to keep to myself a lot as I am very introverted and tend to be in SJ training or in slots trying to win a boost, but I do make appearances in chat often. When chat is busy I tend to just watch because I use an onscreen keyboard to type which makes it hard to keep up. If you see me on don't be afraid to say hello.

Lumos

• Information