I'm Hedge

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to introduce yourself to everyone.
Hedgepig

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Hello, I am Hedgepig. You can call me Hedge or Hedgie, most people do. I am an older woman who lives in the Pacific Northwest of America, specifically in Western Washington State at the foothills of the Cascade Mountain range. I live with my husband - who nicknamed me Hedgepig - our two dogs, a corgi and an Italian greyhound, our hedgehog and a betta.

I've been playing HA since late November last year, and since then I've trained 140 horses for other players and established a line of XC and SJ FTB horses that I'm proud of. My brand is HEDGE. At present I am taking a break from training while I recover from double pneumonia, but I will be back to it as soon as I can.

As I said, I'm older, which at times makes me a bit less tolerant of the antics of the newer players and especially the trolls. I like to think I have a fairly long fuse, but my temper can and will snap. I respect rules and standards of behaviour, and I try to help new players find those rules so they can make informed decisions in how to play with others.

I love the game, and if I'm a bit vigorous about rules enforcement, it is only because I want HA to stay the fun, happy environment that is safe for players of all ages.

Feel free to say hello to me in game!
~Hedge

• Information